BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, June 28, 2009

what not to wear...

What do you wear camping when it is 105? Nothing, because only crazy people would go camping when it is 105. Luckily a "cold" front came through last night, and it is only supposed to be 95 today.

That still leaves me with the dilemma of what not to wear. I don't wear shorts, I have a few skorts, and capris. I wear skirts all the time, but who wants to ruin their good summer skirts in the oklahoma mud and dirt.

Mr. Tucker says just wear your swimsuit. Oh yeah, i just see me prancing around the campsite in a swimsuit for 4 days. Just give me a crown and call me Miss America. I will wave to the adoring crowds as i make my way around the area.

I wear my swimsuit for swimming, and that's it. So the heat thing has left me with a bit of a conundrum. I hate to be hot. I don't like jeans. I don't want to ruin my clothes. I guess i will do what any sensible person would do in a heat wave. Just stay home!!!!

No one will let me stay home, because it is only 95 degrees now, and it will be perfect at the Lake, just ask me....

0 comments: