BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

what not to wear...

What do you wear camping when it is 105? Nothing, because only crazy people would go camping when it is 105. Luckily a "cold" front came through last night, and it is only supposed to be 95 today.

That still leaves me with the dilemma of what not to wear. I don't wear shorts, I have a few skorts, and capris. I wear skirts all the time, but who wants to ruin their good summer skirts in the oklahoma mud and dirt.

Mr. Tucker says just wear your swimsuit. Oh yeah, i just see me prancing around the campsite in a swimsuit for 4 days. Just give me a crown and call me Miss America. I will wave to the adoring crowds as i make my way around the area.

I wear my swimsuit for swimming, and that's it. So the heat thing has left me with a bit of a conundrum. I hate to be hot. I don't like jeans. I don't want to ruin my clothes. I guess i will do what any sensible person would do in a heat wave. Just stay home!!!!

No one will let me stay home, because it is only 95 degrees now, and it will be perfect at the Lake, just ask me....

0 comments: