BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

honey don't

I know many wives have a honey do list. I do too. There are things on that list like finishing the trim and tile in our bathroom. Putting up the new french doors in our bedroom. We have quite a large list of things to do at our home.

Right now i am overwhelmed, and so i am focusing on the honey don't list. It is not nearly as long or as extensive as the honey do list.

It goes like this. Honey do give me all the love and support you can spare right now, i need it. Honey please don't go on the internet and research all the things i might have. I know to you expanding the list from the possibility of 1 terrible diagnosis to 1200 possible illnesses, conditions, whatever. This does not comfort me as i am not a linear thinker.

I do not see life according to lines and equations. I do not feel any comfort or relief from the horse and zebra comparison. The vast information on all these web-pages only cause me anxiety and stress.

I don't want to read them, i don't want to know. i have no interest or desire to compare myself to all the people and their symptoms floating out there in never-never land. Today is enough for me. I have things to pack, lists to make, clothes to iron and meals to prepare.

I understand that this is how your brain works, but mine doesn't . I hope you can relate to how i feel, but this internet search is scaring me to death, and i just don't have time to be scared.

2 comments:

momoflots said...

I NEVER, EVER, EVER look up stuff like that on the internet! If I did I would never been done having panic attacks. I think living today is a wise way to live!!

momoflots said...

P.S. Have a good and restful weekend