BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

the jokes on me

For the last month Alexandra has been running me ragged with her new game. It is called pee-pee. She yells pee-pee, and runs to the bathroom, i strip her and pull off her diaper, she sits for maybe 2 seconds jumps up flushes the toliet and promptly pees on the floor.

After a month, the game has gotten a little old for me,but it never ceases to amuse her, so for the sake of peace, she yells pee-pee, and i make Ashley or Nicole run to the bathroom with her and repeat the ritual.

The girls are not amused. They think it is a waste of time, and a waste of time. i insist someday soon she will get the hang of it , and won't we all be happy when we don't have to change a diaper everytime she yell pee-pee.

Today she decided to mix it up a little bit, we had already made 500(at least a dozen) trips to the bathroom when she yelled pee-pee and grabbed my hand. Once again we ran to the bathroom, i pulled off her diaper and tucked the front and back of her dress into the collar for safety and was about to put her on the toliet when she stepped on the scale. I said no Alexandra you have to sit down, and she promptly sat on the scale and peed on it. She was so proud. I cleaned up the scale and was laughing so hard Ben came to see what was so funny(if i had lost my mind again).

He stood in the bathroom door and found the baby and i sitting on the floor, me in hysterics, and the baby using her diaper trying to help me clean up the scale. There is never a dull moment at the lazy-t ranch or tuckerville as our neighbors call it.

Who ever thought potty-training could be so much fun.

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Potty training!!! I can't wait for Esther to start that fun time - can you just hear the excitement in my voice?!!! NOT!!! Every one asks me for tips on how its done (being the mom of many and all) and I have to say I don't really know - it just sorta happens!