BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 11, 2009

oops

I called strategically and left messages for Granny and Indiana, i was debating when to call my mom, without catching her because i woke up this morning with a flare up of my fibromialgia. I couldn't stand or walk for most of the day.

I got up before Ben came home from work took a shower, and got dressed. While i was trying to brush out my hair, and put some make-up on i noticed Connor watching me so intently. He said mama why are you crying? i had to tell him i hurt, nothing was wrong...he is so protective of me.

My mom called the minute she got in from church, and demanded to know what was wrong, i said how do you know anything is wrong? She said#1 you are always the first to call me, and 2 i can hear it in you voice.

I was trying not to worry my mom, and i ended up scaring her to death. serves me right...i should have just called her.

I received lots of homemade cards, and hugs from the children. Andrew and Tiffiany came over, Kyle picked up James on his way home from work, Nicole made me breakfast in bed, and Ashley made me lunch with brownie piefrom 50's housewife.

The little boys and Alexandra all crawled in bed with me, and then crawled all over me ....

Ben came home from work early and cooked dinner and dessert. He did a wonderful job.

I am very grateful to be a mother, i am blessed to be married to a man whom i still love so much, and who loves me in return. I have been so blessed that our love has been fruitful, and that God has given us so many children to love.

I am going to just count my blessings today, and try not to focus on the pain...it is not easy, but i am going to try...
Happy Mothers Day!!!!
Gods Blessings!!!

2 comments:

momoflots said...

Oh, so sorry you were sick for your day!! Isn't it funny how Moms always know when something isn't right? I can hide anything from my Mom either. I don't know a whole lot about fibromialgia - do you just have to live with it? My dear friend has lupis and there are lots of times that she just has to live with the problems because the medications are so difficult. I hope the sun comes out soon for you as I bet that will help your pain :0). Thke care and feel better!!!
Christine

momoflots said...

oops, I meant to say I CAN'T hide anything from my Mom :0)!! Silly!!