BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

all the little things

I was feeling a little blue, since Ben went back to work, and lonely. He decided we needed to go on a date to cheer me up. He took me to Applebees' for dinner, and while i went to the ladies room, he called home and told the girls we were on our way.

I didn't know he had made arrangements with Ashley and Nicole to straighten our bedroom up, fill it with candles, and fudge. An ice bucket with chilled champagne and our crystal champagne glasses completed the scene.

I ran in to drop my purse, and was greeted by a beautiful sight. Soft music playing on my cd player,candles glowing everywhere, sea-shells on the table tops, dessert waiting for me. I was really surprised. I really enjoyed my time alone with Ben. the children popped popcorn and watched a movie out in the sunroom. We dead-bolted our door and hid from the world.

It was lovely....I have reached a place in my life where i feel completely content. I am just so happy with everything. I highly recommend a dead bolt on the master bedroom door. Loud music to drown out the children, and the rest to set the mood.

My husband shows me he loves me through the little things he does, the funny e-mails he sends me, and the lavish comments he pays me. He thinks i am the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world, and it is working for him, who could resist a man like that....

1 comments:

momoflots said...

You have the sweetest husband!! What a special thing to do!!! Wow!!!