BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2008

Someday, I'm going to shoot that goat

To be completely fair, I just don't like Billy the goat. He is now on my hit list. Connor & Nicole went out to put away the turkey, and hens. They were tossing some watermelon rinds, and chicken feed into their house in order to coax them in, when Billy the bully decided he wanted some.

I heard the commotion and went out to help. The ladies were in an uproar, the turkeys' feathers were ruffled, and the children were running in fear of their lives. I picked up the biggest stick I could find, and went to save my babies. I whacked that goat on the head , which really ticked him off. He began bucking and twisting , so I whacked him again. Connor ran in one direction,and Nicole hid behing her Mama.

Stupid Billy goat came after us again, and wielding my stick like a baseball bat , I was ready to hit a home run , all the while yelling at Connor go and get Daddy, and tell him to bring the gun!!!!

Daddy did come out, he didn't bring the gun, in fact he thought it was hysterical. I told him and his crazy goat to consider themselves warned. That thing looks at me or my babies sideways, and he's history.

I have a gun, and I'll shoot that smelly sucker right between the eyes, and toss him over the fence for the buzzards. I mean seriously, he can't smell any worse dead than alive.

1 comments:

American Homemaker said...

We used to have a pygmy goat... my brother and i were just laughing and joking about Nanny the goat. She was mean. She'd buck us and eat my flowers and beat up the children. My hubby also thought it was funny. She'd come after us and we could punch her and kick her and she'd just keep coming. I was rolling when I read your blog.. I totally related :) The funny thing is I miss that stupid goat and would love to get another one. I'll have to blog about her someday.