BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love a parade

The weather has been so beautiful lately, with just a hint of fall in the air. I am so glad that double digit heat is over. This afternoon I decided to take sweet pea out for some fresh air. This is no easy feat as she now weighs 21lbs 7oz at only 9 months. We began our promenade down the sidewalk , and onto the circle drive, when we were joined by a screaming 2 year old who thought I was leaving him.

The next to join us was Otto the weiner dog, followed by Fifis' dog Tika. Our ranks were swelling. I looked back again, and we had been joined by 5 chickens, 3 kittens, Mr. Joshua the Turkey, and last but not least Billy the stinky goat.

I love a parade, but this was getting ridiculous. I turned back up the drive, and made the loop back to the house with the animals trailing all the way.

0 comments: