BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bye-Bye Billy

After the attack of Billy the goat, I am still recovering from all the bruises I received from the crazy, psycho goat. I asked my dear neighbor Rosemary, and her husband Tim if they would take Billy to the goat sale, eleminating the need to shoot the unrepentant goat.

Tim and Rosemary are always helping me with something. I can't count how many times Tim has pulled me out of ditches when I've slid off the road or something. When my husband worked nights, I always knew they were just a phone call away.

One night the burglar alarm went off , and I was home alone with 5 children and pregnant. The alarm company asked if I wanted to go outside and check it out. No I did not . I couldn't even out run the bad man at that point. While I waited for the sheriff to show up , Tim and Rosemary came down checked the yard and out buildings. They were at my house almost 30 minutes before the county sheriff even showed up. I know who to call first.

Tim and Rosemary came down and caught the goat. He is going to spend a week or 2 visiting their nannies, and then off to the goat sale. Connor is excited about getting the money for his goat. He's thinking about raising nannies to show for 4-H. Good riddance.

0 comments: