BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A day in my life

We all were looking forward to Saturday, the first game of peewee football, and in blows tropical storm Ike (I don't like Ike). Connor was so excited, first football game, first start, brandnew uniforms, and in came the rain. Tropical Storm rain isn't like your ordinairy rain. It rains forwards, and backwards, and sideways, even upside down. Sweet pea , Christian, and I retreated to the car during the 3 quarter as the rain blew up under my umbrella.
Rain should not blow up your umbrella!!! The hometeam won 14-0 and my wet, tired football player was thrilled.
We ate a gourmet dinner of fried chicken, mashed pot. and gravy. On top of all the weather, and football excitement, the refridgerator died today. We will hold services tomorrow when hubby and as many big boys as we can corral drag it out of the house. I am praying for a new,large capacity fridge on a very tight family of how many? budget.