BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mrs. Doodlebug


Nicole aka Mrs. Doodlebug has been so busy lately. She is my right hand. She bathes little ones, changes diapers, sweeps floors, helps with dishes, laundry. The unending lists of my life. She is a little mother to her younger siblings and a great help to me.

She is on the jr. high softball team, a member of student council, a member of 4-H, takes piano lessons, is an altar server at Mass, and helps her Mama everyday. She does everything exceptionally well.

Our dear neighbor Rosemary who always is rescuing things from the strangest places, found the most beautiful gown someone had thrown away. She washed and pressed it and gave this ivory satin and lace gown to Nicole. Nicole was thrilled, I was stunned at the transformation from little girl to young woman that is taking place. She looked absolutely beautiful in it. My husband told her she can't date until she's 30. Thank goodness she's only 12 , and we don't have to worry about that for a few years.

Nicole is a little bossy, but, she has 4 younger brothers, and a baby sister. She can be short-tempered, but, so can I. I think her very worst fault is .... she abolutely loves game shows.

New game shows, old game shows , any game show. Whammy, Beat the Clock, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune. You name she'll watch it. I didn't even know we had the game show network, all game shows , all the time. Game shows make my skin crawl. I hate game shows. I can't change channels fast enough, and she's trying to buy another vowel. Just answer this one Mom. Ugh!!!

0 comments: