BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

Is that a knot on your head, or can you spell concussion

The last few weeks have been non-stop craziness. A trip to the hospital 3 hours away for Grannys' heart procedure, A trip to the emergency room with Ashley, 3 trips to the Dr.s' office in 5 days, 5 trips to the pharmacy in the last 7 days, and just life.

My 2 year old has been very sick, and his behaviour has been TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!
I keep asking everyone who's child is this , and what happened to my sweet baby. I told my 16 year old daughter on the sneak that I think He's turned into the spawn of Satan, and she said well since your'e his mother , doesn't that make you Satan? She thinks she's so funny.

In a spawn of Satan moment my sweet baby pulled over a metal bathroom cabinet , and it, and the contents landed on my head. I only have a mild concussion. The Dr. says I'll be feeling my normal loopy self in no time. In the meantime , I am so crazy. My sentences don't come out right, I just feel strange, and my head hurts. I was looking for the car keys, and told Ashley, I can't find my shoes. So, she tells me theyr'e on your feet. And, I tell her not these shoes, the ones for the car. At that point , I decided driving to school was a bad idea.

It's not that the children don't laugh at me , because I am a bit eccentric, but this is ridiculous.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Fooey! I've been found out!! I was so excited to see you had posted on my blog!! It will be a fun way to keep in touch.

Is it possible to have a cuncussion all the time? I think I think this way all the time!!