BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pay it Forward

A few days ago, I received an envelope in the mail. Something in the mail for me and , it wasn't a bill. It was a wooden primitive bluebird from Angie @ the American Homemaker blog. My dear daughter-in-law tried to take my bird home with her, but I think I will put it on the front porch with my fall display. I think it will look great with pumpkins and such.

There is a small catch to my prize, and my dilemma. I am supposed to pay it forward, and send 3 people a gift. Now , I am out here all alone in bloggyland. I don't have 3 people to send anything to. I pondered this today, and came up with my own solution.

We have 3 widows in our parish, and I will give each of them a card, and a small fall gift. When(if) I ever have 3 reader, I will pay it forward in bloggyland.

0 comments: