BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kyle

Kyle had 4 wisdom teeth pulled on tuesday, and he is still not feeling well. He is so swollen, he doesn't know if we should call him chipmunk Kyle or Frankenkyle. He is a mess.

The pain rx makes him sleepy, and the steroids for the swelling (yeah sure) are turning him into a bear. He snarls and growls and goes right back to sleep.

Tonight he came in and asked me to drive him to school in the morning. He doesn't feel like driving the 30 miles for classes on no pain meds. I am going to try and bribe Andrew into taking him. I'll let him drive my car, and buy him McDonalds. That should do it.

Kyle is supposed to go back to work after classes and work an 8 hour shift. I just don't know if he can make it all day.

0 comments: