BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2009

kids these days

While I was running back and forth between timers, Christian opened the closet door to play hide & go seek with Alexandra. She removed the poles to the badminton set, and whacked him a good one.

I hear the shrieking and put down my cupcakes and head off in search of the noise. I really could have just stayed in the kitchen as Christian was headed to me. Screaming at the top of his lungs with real tears. I asked where are you hurt baby, he keeps crying , show mommy, he points to the living room, he cries even harder...Please Chrissy i need you to use your words, and tell me where she hit you...he continues to sob, Alexandra is also screaming, because i relieved her of the badminton poles...finally, he takes a deep breath, and i say again, use your words and tell me where she hit you, he sobs again and says in the living room....

Okay....i guess thats a new one...back to the cupcakes, and trying to keep my daughter from eating my lipstick, i have no idea how she managed to get ahold of that...at this rate, i will need 2 Dr. Peppers today..

0 comments: