BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

sleep is for the weak

The house was finally silent except for my t.v. , i was trying to get comfortable, and find something to watch. In strolls young master Tucker. He was very matter of fact when he announced Mama, do you know it is dark everywhere and people are sleeping. Yes, their guardian angels lulled them off, but that doesn't explain you, why are you awake...

I have 3 secrets for you Mama, but i can only tell them if i lay at the back of your bed . Christian crawls in grabs a pillow, and proceeds to make himself comfortable. the first secret,i love you mama...the second secret i want a big black batman like Andrews' with real wings for my birthday(Andrew is 21)but, the third and final secret , was the biggest secret of all, and we had to take special precautions. Christian said mama, before i tell you this secret, you have to get down here, and put the blanket over your head, i am intrigued, i crawl down beside my beautiful little son with blond,silken curls, and huge blue eyes for the final secret will you sing the wubzy song with me before i go to sleep, its our favorite show...So in my quiet still house you could hear 2 muffled voices with their heads under the blankets singing wow wow wubzy...wubzy wubzy wow wow...He went to sleep a few minutes later, his head on my pillow,rolled up in my comforter with visions of wubzy dancing in his head while his crazy mama sang the tune for him...
Goodnight sweet prince....mama loves you....

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Oh, so sweet!!! Those moments are so fleeting - even in the middle of the night we must take advantage. I hope you are all on the mend!! BTW - my plan for the week looks good on paper but doesn't always come out right in real life - well, actually VERY, very RARELY works out in real life :0)!!!