BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

are we really going to look like pigs?

Like all good things must come to an end, my water joy was usurped Sat. afternoon when Jonathan began running a temp. of 102. Like any paroanoid mother, i said, don't touch anyone, don't breathe on anyone, do not pick up either baby..Ashley was the second the go down, Sunday, i fell like a bus had run over me, but with fibromyalgia, freezing weather, and sick children, like all mommies, i drag myself out of bed, and just do it...

This morning the fever hit me....the dr. God bless her, worked 5 of us in, and peeked at Alexandra just to make sure she wasn't ill. I went in the office to sign in, and had everyone wait in the car, because dr.s offices are full of germs and sick people.

It is now official, we have 3 children down with hini, and bronchiitis, they put all of the children and me on Tamiflu, that is 8 at 45.00 per person, plus 4 antibiotics, i am officially broke. I am not entirely convinced i shouldn't have just bought a bottle of whiskey and made hot toddies for everyone, at least someone might have slept then, and the pharmacy tech, said well honey, if it doesn't work, you may not even care...

I bet they would put you in jail for giving hot toddies these days....Oh, i didn't have the flu, just a massive kidney infection...the stress levels in the house are terrible, half the family is sick, Sean Patrick needs an exorcism, he was so happy to go to school this morning, he told me Nicole and I are just getting on his nerves. Ben and i are fighting over nothing, and everything, he was annoyed because Alexandra was"reading" a magazine, and kind of destroying it, and i let her. He said why don't you make her stop, and i said i want her to be quiet and entertained more than i want the magazine, and he thought i was a nutcase.

The truth is i am nuts, when you have been cooped up as long as i have been with sick, and or crying children somethings just don't matter, and i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this time Rachel Ray, you just don't matter....and i am not giving up Dr. Pepper or chocolate until this over.

1 comments:

momoflots said...

So sorry you are all sick!!! And Yay for Dr. Pepper and chocolate!! I love both only I wish they made diet chocolate that tastes as good as Diet Dr. Pepper!! Why is it when everything falls apart that husbands and wives start fighting? I don't get it - my hubby and I do it too. We should be you know, supporting each other!!! I hope you all feel better soon!!!