BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

faster than the speed of light

The rumor mill in our little town was working overtime once again. A few months ago, i went to the health department. I saw 4 different women i was acquainted with, and i guess a few who knew me, that i didn't know..

Tiffiany ran into one of the women at school who inquired about my health as she hadn't seen me in months, and wanted to know my due date, if we knew the sex of the baby yet, the usual thing. Tiff told her Mom isn't pregnant, and the lady replied, yes she is, i saw her at the health department.

Andrew, Tiffiany and Ashley decided an intervention was in order, and Andrew would talk to Dad, and the girls would talk to me, they all knew i had been very sick over the summer, but didn't believe i would hide something like a new baby from them.

Ben and I both, assured them i am not now pregnant, nor was i pregnant when they saw me. I start showing 5 minutes after i conceive, it is not something i could hide. I assured them, i would tell them first if there was anything to tell. I guess people just expect me to be pregnant because i usually am...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

HeeHeeHee - I get asked if I miss a Sunday at church if I'm pregnant - since Essie is a year old I guess people are starting to think it's time :0)