BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

threats or promises

My Dr. called from the hosp. Sat. morning, she had checked on my lab work, and called to tell me i was very sick. She told me to stay in bed and drink....gatorade, cranberry juice and water...no dr. pepper, that probably lets out margaritas too, but i didn't have the nerve to ask....

I feel a little better today, i just get so tired , so fast...i am going to follow orders this time, as she threatened to stick me in the hospital because i am so sick...she and i both know i am not going...the hospital is full of sick people....she said i don't take care of myself....

I did remind her it is a little hard to focus on yourself when you have a 3 year old with the flu, and a 22 month old as entertaining as my Alexandra....then you just start adding in the other children, and things really get out of hand....rest is not something that comes easy for mommies...

i really hate this gatorade....i would much rather drink the banned dr. pepper....

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Please - take care of yourself!! You must not end up in the hospital!! Oh how I wish we lived near each other! Praying for your good health and your families!!!