BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

what time is it anyway?

Alexandra did not get the flu when everyone else was sick, but i guess we had too much going on this weekend for her. We went to Wanda and Bobs' for popcorn balls, and the kids rode on his train...we went to the school indian taco dinner, and the children played the carnival games at school.

Sunday, Nicole, Connor and I went to Mass, and then Mon. night we took the family to the All Souls Mass. tues. , Bobbie Sue kept the little ones while i went to the Dr.s office. It seems i had some abnormal test results, and Dr. Barlow wanted to rerun my tests...

Yesterday, my little girl seemed"off" last night she coughed and screamed from 9:30 to 4:00. We went to sleep sometime around then, and she slept fitfully until about 11:00. Christian and I sat on the bed with her to watch her breathe. By noon she seemed more herself and hit the ground running. She has recovered much better than i have.... We are all still in our pajamas. It is only 1:00 in the afternoon, in 2 hours we have had breakfast, and lunch, i broke out the Dr. Pepper, and i am about to take my baby crawl back onto my bed with a bunch of books and eat some chocolate....If i can hold out until the children get home, i can even take a shower before i take off my pajamas today, and then it will be time to start cooking dinner....

Maybe Nicole will take pity on me, and cook tonight. i could use someone to take pity on me....Alexandra was brutal last night...or was that this morning , i have lost track....

0 comments: