BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 27, 2009

a bomb went off

A bomb went off in my house...there was a massive explosion...it is called children, family, celebrating...today Nicole and I are going to try to repair some of the damage.

We plan to put all the china and silver away...wash the tablecloths and napkins, and if we have the energy we will put away the fall decorations, and "halloween" as Lola calls all the pumpkins that...

I have lost the advent wreath once again, and resigned myself to make a new one...before Sunday, the 1st Sunday of Advent... no pressure...none at all....

My evergreen tree was struck by lightning a while back, so i have to harvest one side only as the other is black...i am sending the boys out with Lola in the wagon to hunt pinecones...an excuse, but i don't want her climbing up in the chairs with me to put the china in the buffet, be still my heart...

I am ready to start singing Advent Hymns...O Come, O Come Emmanuel...People Look East...and my all time favorite...See How the Virgin Waits for Him...

0 comments: