BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

no peace

My life is officially over, not only can Alexandra climb every counter and cabinet in this house(think Sound of Music/Climb every Mountain)that's the background music playing in my head...she can now open every door in the house(I keep front,back and side doors locked)...I can't keep her out of my room, the bathrooms...anything downstairs, she now has access to...got to go Christian is screaming Alla is on the cabinet, and she has the hot water running...He said i told Alla to turn turn it off, and she said No!

I walked in the bathroom, and she said Hi Mommy!!!

1 comments:

momoflots said...

I my goodness I can totally relate!! I just cleaned my room and closet - it needed so badly - I spent most of the day working on it and I walked in here and Esther had climbed up on the bathroom counter and emptied a tissue box all over the floor - boo hoo hoo hoo - my work never stays done for more than three minutes!!!