BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 28, 2009

crazy okies

My children are so weird, not that, that would be a surprise to anyone, but sometimes they puzzle even me. Take chocolate gravy for instance, one of my favorite treats from childhood, and they think it is gross...

Seriously, how can chocolate ever be gross? I made biscuits and chocolate gravy this morning, and their friends sucked them up, my children ate biscuits with butter and jam...no gravy, not a drop...even Alexandra refused to eat it...I really don't think it has anything to do with my gravy skills, i ate it no problem...

How can you not like chocolate gravy? and while i am ranting, the store in town has been sold out of Dr. Pepper, and all coke products since Wed. stupid deer hunters buy your Dr. Pepper in your own town, and leave mine alone!!!!

Yesterday, after work Ben went to Wal-Mart(the wal-mart as it is known in OK) to pick up a few things, and i said bring me a Dr. Pepper, I am suffering from withdrawal...not a single bottle in the whole bleeping store, what is it with okies and Dr. Pepper anyway?????

I told him to go to Sonic after work, and bring me a huge Dr. Pepper before it gets ugly around here!@!!

0 comments: