BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

a sucker by any other name

This morning things were going along pretty smoothly, nothing exciting going on, Alexandra was still asleep, Christian was helping me drink my coffee, and Ben had left for his Dr. appt.

My story is a little convoluted, but i have to back track in order to make sense. Last week, we went to the bank, and our little bank still passes out suckers, and doggie treats through the drive-through, or inside you can pick out a candy... i put 2 suckers in my purse and told the babies we could have them after lunch. Our next stop was the gas station that has the bbq pit, and we had bbq sandwiches, and the little ones had chicken strips for lunch. I forgot all about the suckers, and so did they, or so i thought.

Ben left my purse down this morning, and Christian must have remembered his sucker, I was in the bathroom sorting out laundry, I was in there for a few minutes, and when i came out i saw the strangest thing.

My bed was covered in unwrapped tampons, and Christian was sitting in the middle of them eating his sucker...he had unwrapped 6 before he decided he was in the wrong compartment and found his sucker...Lord, give me strength, my sense of humor is intact, it's my mind i worry about...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

hahahahahaha Oh I have a belly ache I'm laughing so hard!!!! hahahahahaha you made my day!!!!