BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

drat that puzzle

We have been down with terrible colds, i succumbed thanks to Christian and his need to be on top of me all the time, coughing and snotting all-over me...my yuck triggered a migraine that has lasted for 3 days...i am starting to feel human again, and while i am still not dressed today, i think i am going to live. My dear husband who has never had a migraine thought i was insane for putting the corn sacks on my face and head, covering my eyes and refusing to get up... don't you want to come in for dinner? NO!!!@!!!!~!!!!!!!! like i said he has never had a migraine...

The lights, the noise, the smells of food cooking, all sent me running for the covers literally.

Last night, around midnight, i started thinking i was going to live, and i decided, i was starving. I snuck into the kitchen, and not wanting to make any noise and alert the sleeping hordes(my children) i settled for frosted flakes..i was on my way back to my room with my booty when it happened...i walked past Alexandras' farm-time puzzle, and it mooed at me...

There i am sneaking around in the dark, with my frosted flakes, and a puzzle mooing at me, so not fair...just because i had a bowl of cereal in one hand, and the bag of frosted flakes in the other...

1 comments:

momoflots said...

So sorry about the migrane!!! My grandma used to have them and they are no fun!!!! Glad youa re going to live after all - I enjoy your blog so much!!! :)