BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 30, 2009

blowing snow~or the blizzard that came to town

Surely God must be playing a trick on Al Gore, the louder he screams" global warming,global warming" or the sky is falling, the harder is snows. I wish he would just shut up. We have blizzard conditions from North Dakota all the way down to Oklahoma at the end of March.

It is supposed to be spring for crying out loud. I had to put buckets all over my blooming plants, and I haven't made the trek out to the pasture to check on what was left of my daffodils and tulips because the wind is too stinkin' cold.


The boys were so excited to see the snow falling , they bundled up, and were heading for the door, but that very mean mom thought it was too stinkin' cold to go outside, so the horde of vandals, and visigoths sacked the playroom and living room and then the kitchen.

I could have saved my house by letting them go outside, but I was afraid they might freeze, they don't have the sense God gave a goose, they wouldn't come in out of the rain. I didn't want to explain to the Dr. why all my boys had frostbite.

Today has not started off all that great. The children were so loud this morning they woke Christian and Alexandra, that counts as a cardinal sin at my house. Ashley left a lot of laundry this weekend so I am starting off several loads behind. The absolute worst thing is they drank almost all of my coffeemate......How am I supposed to function on a freezing cold Monday with barely enough coffeemate for a cup of coffee????I'ts not like we live in town folks, and I can just run out and get some. I am so ready for naptime. What do you mean it's only 9:30 in the morning, we can still take a nap.

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Oh, I just can't drink coffee without cream!!! I WON'T give up cream no matter how much my diet says I must!!! What a bummer - I hope your plants didn't freeze - we are having a GIANT windstorm here right now - a tree blew down right near our house and blocked the road. And it is COLD (not blizzard cold for sure - but colder than normal) March is NOT going out like a lamb!! I agree Al Gore needs to stop talking - God is confounding those that think they can predict the future :0)!! My hordes would be destoying my house, too, except they are all sick - yuck!! I don't let them go out in this weather - the possiblity of getting hurt by flying trees is very real! Praying your blizzard stops soon and Spring really does arrive!!