BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

kindness

Last week one of the ladies from church called to check on me, she chuckled and said God told her I needed her help. That was an understatement. I was stressed out overworked,and just plain struggling. I told her about my recent diagnosis of multiple autoimmune diseases. I have only told a few people, as I am still trying to adjust to this.

This very kind lady came to my home today. She helped me fold and sort laundry. We even tackled the bane of my existence, the mystery sock basket. She spent 2 hours just helping me with my morning. She brought 4 sacks of groceries, holy water from Lourdes,2 other religous articles and bath salts for me.

She even offered to come back, go figure.

Thank you Lord, for sending me the help I really needed this week, and wouldn't have asked for.

I wonder how many times God has spoken to me, and if I was listening.

0 comments: