BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

a day in the life

I haven't posted since last week, and i know it usually is the day by day musings of life people read. I have spent the past week totally wrapped up in my husband, and just didn't have time to think about life in the day to day. We have really been putting a lot of time into our relationship.

He winks and says you can be a great mother, and still be my wife, and my lover...How can you resist a man that talks like that. He talked me into getting into the back of the van, and we kissed madly before heading home to the reality of a screaming baby and quarreling children.

There are times when the need to reconnect and recharge our batteries has to take precedence over everything else. I need my husband, and it tickles me no end that the man is still absolutely crazy about me. He thinks i am beautiful, smart and sexy with the empahsis on the sexy part. Then I realized that, it's supposed to be that way ...and that's way after almost 25 years of marriage, and knowing each other for 29???years, we still sneak off to kiss in cars all by ourselves.

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Don't you just love husbands?!! They know how to make you feel good when your kids do the opposite!! So sorry about your blizzard!! I would be crying too!!! We have very dark skies and dumping rain - supposed to be like this for at least a week :(! I didn't give up chocolate for Lent but I did give it up for the dumb diet I'm on - This was not the best thought out diet - sick kids, ongoing winter and no treats!!! So nice of your teens to play with the little though!! My big boys won't play with the little ones right now - they're afraid of germs!!!