BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Easter outfits

I began my yearly hunt for new Easter outfits for everyone about a month ago. New being a somewhat relative term. Jonathan, Sean, & Connor got new dress shoes from my favorite store at the whopping price of .33 cents a pair. I found Connor slacks for .25 and then a dress shirt and tie on clearance at Walmart for 3.00. I have done closet shopping for Jon, Sean and Christian. I would like khaki colored slacks for Sean instead of black so I hope to find some.



I found an express brand dress for Nicole with the tags on it for 2.50, but no shoes yet. I bought Alexandra a darling pink smocked dress with roses embroidered on it for 2.00. She has dark pink glitter shoes that match the roses, but will need ruffle tights and a pretty sweater as it is likely to be very cold on Bald Hill on Easter morning.

I am planning to recylcle my green Easter Suit from a few years ago. I still fill out the top really well, but thanks to my belly dancing the skirt is too large, but I don't anyone will notice.

I haven't found anything for Ashley yet, she is always the most difficult to find outfits for. I also have to find her and Nicole white cotton dressy shirts for choir by Sunday no less.

I have been praying that we find Ashley a beautiful prom dress tomorrow that fits into my always tight budget, that the dress fit our standard of modesty or will be easily altered by our dear Mrs. Jones who has come to our rescue everytime we needed straps or extra covering added to dresses. She totally agrees with me, and doesn't want our Ashley "nekkid" like the rest of them girls. Who would have thought it costs so much to go out with so little on.

0 comments: