BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

baby girl

I have been a bit out of touch lately, and I am just going to have to clear my brain and catch up. The childrens' Christmas break began on Dec. 18, and the chaos began in full force. The shopping and wrapping, and changing some of the decorations to reflect the theme of Nicoles' birthday party the winter wonderland. I was so busy.

I found silver and blue christmas bulbs at the salvation army along with clear glass canisters, silver snow flake lanterns and the clear plastic miniature christmas trees that lit up with white lights, it all turned out lovely. She had a 3 layer red velvet cake with cream cheese icing and blue snowflakes scattered on it.

We had a large crowd, and I have to say , I was very happy to be done with birthdays for 3 whole weeks. I can't believe Nicole is 13 now ,and turning into a very lovely and sweet young woman.

Thank you Lord for the gift of my baby girl Nicole, she has always been such a joy and a blessing in my life, and as she continues to remind me, she is still my baby girl.

0 comments: