BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

jonny blue eyes

Today is Jonathans' tenth birthday. Andrew and Tiffiany came over for supper, and cake and ice cream. Kyle is coming over tomorrow for supper, and to give Jonathan his present. Next week , all the children are going to the movie. Jonathan didn't want a party(yeah).

I will gladly pay for all of my 500 children plus 2 friends to go to the movie instead of throwing another birthday party right now. I am kind of partied out.

Time has gone by so fast. It is hard to believe it has been 10 years since the midwife handed me a very plump 9lb blonde haired, blue eyed baby boy. He is a very ornery, and very loving boy.

Thank you Lord for bringing this very special person into my life. Each child comes with their own gifts and lessons, Jonathan is certainly an individual, and marches to the beat of his own drum.

0 comments: