BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

secrets

I have a secret, I probably shouldn't tell, but I am absolutely in love with the fit.tv show Shimmy.

I have always wanted to belly dance. When I was a little girl, I would go and watch the belly dancers on the 4th of July. I wanted to take lessons, still do. A few months ago, I found this exercise show called Shimmy. It is belly dancing. I started watching it, and one day, I just said why the hell not, and I kicked off my shoes.

The Dr. said chasing 2 babies, and cleaning house doesn't count as real exercise, so I needed to find a real exercise I liked. I love it so much. I try to Shimmy everyday, and Alexandra likes to dance with me. Sometimes, I have to dance with a 23lb baby on one hip so put that in your pipe and smoke it you incredibly fit and gorgeous dance instructors.

I am so happy to say at last check I have lost over 16lbs, and 4 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my derriere.

The one thing that would make my dancing perfect a jingle bell hip scarf. I would feel so sexy and beautiful dancing with a hip scarf, I might even need one of those beaded bras. On second thought that might be a little excessive and over the top, and I am never excessive or over the top. Besides, my baby fat is finally coming off. If I start running around dressed like that, I will never be able to outrun Ben.

0 comments: