BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Benjamin

My husband is so crazy, he is not one of those mildly eccentric men, he is way over the top. Take tuesday night for instance, he decided his hair was getting too long and a little messy. He rigged up his beard trimmer with an extension cord to the shower, and cut his own hair, in the shower so he wouldn't make a mess.

I was in bed asleep when he emerged quite some time later, and said honey, can you help me? I sat up in bed, and looked at his hair, and asked what were you thinking. Honey said, hey I saved 20.00 bucks cutting my own hair, I just need you to straighten it out, thin the back, and sides, and just fix it in general.

He looked like Dorothy Hamill with a beard, and I told him that style was not very flattering to him, and had not been popular in 30 years.

He kept telling me babe I saved 20.00 bucks, and I said no you didn't, you get to take me out to lunch next week.

It took me over an hour with scissors, comb, and clippers, to straighten out his hair. On a positive note, he no longer looks like Dorothy Hamill, and can go out in public without a hat on. I threatened to take pictures of his hair and post them, but he said that wasn't very nice. We laughed so hard as I tried to straighten out his hair, and I made him promise to never, ever cut his own hair again.

0 comments: