BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

another************snowday

Thats right, here I am all stir crazy and cooped up with kids, cats, dogs, stupid stupid chickens that have escaped their pen, and spent the entire ice storm on my porch(and you thought ice was a bitch to deal with, try frozen chicken poop). All the side roads, aka as dirt/ice/mud rollercoaster, are still solid ice. Every school in a 40 mile radius has already called in and cancelled school tomorrow.

But, Oh No , not only does our superintendent have to be the last one to cancel school in 3 counties, now , he is going to wait 'til tomorrow to do it. Thats right, I have to get up at 6:00a.m., all bleary eyed and stuff, and try to read the scroll on the t.v. because I know, and he knows there is no school tomorrow!!!!!

It's ok, it's alright, I am going to take a deep breath after all, I have everyone in the house asleep, I have already eaten 4 brownies, and washed them down with an enormous glass of Dr. Pepper, and the baby only threw up on me once today, life is good.

1 comments:

Jared said...

ha ha ha...Only threw up once...yes, I guess that would be a great day for a mom. ;-)