BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I apologize

There I said it, I apologize, don't get used to it, it may not ever happen again. Ashley, my very 16 year old daughter said my last post was a little testy, and it isn't nice to swear. I am sure I agree with her, but who could blame me after being in the house for a week with my much loved, and extremely loud family.

I am not sure there is enough xanax in the world for me to survive another ice storm, so let us all pray for sunshine and warmth. I'll even promise not to swear anymore, if God promises rainbows, and no ice storms for the rest of the year it will take me that long for my fragile nerves to recover.

I may be exaggerating the noise and the nerves, on second thought I am not exaggerating, not one bit, I am telling it straight up gospel.

0 comments: