BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm free

After several days of forced bedrest, the Dr. put me on light duty, and told me she expected me to use my common sense, and best judgement not to over do it . Now, she is an incredibly bright woman, a wonderful Dr. whom I quite literaly owe my life to, and she and I both know i always over do it.

I am feeling much better, but weak from the anemia, and sick from my iron pills. I had an eye appt. today to get new glasses. I was up and about too long today, so much for common sense. I am very happy with my new glasses, they are a tortoiseshell brown on the outside, and pink on the inside, my favorite color. They make me feel saucy, like the naughty librarian, or Sarah Palin in her red shoes.

I went to bed at 4:30, because my legs were shaking so bad, I couldn't stand anymore, and Ben really took over everything today. The girls were gone, so he was on his own with all the little boys and Alexandra. He cleaned the kitchen, and cooked supper. He brought me my supper in bed on a tray. He even gave Alexandra a bath, then he passed out.

Christian isn't feeling well tonight, so I let him lay on the couch and turned wubzy his favorite show on to relax him while his tylenol kicked in he said he had a very bad hegache.

After my nap this afternoon, I feel restless, My home doesn't look company ready, and Fr. Adrian is coming over tomorrow to interview Kyle and Ashley for their confirmation next month. I need to dust, put away laundry, sweep, corral a bunch of runaway toys, and bake something. Oh yeah, common sense, I think it just flew out the window.

I guess I will try going to bed, and making an incredibly long, impossible to accomplish to do list for tomorrow then go back and cross evervything off, I'll start with praying and playing and just do what I can. I know the benedictine motto is ora et labora, but mine is pray and play.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Kimberly, I wanted to let you know that you won a book for your daughter in my Valentine's Day giveaway! Please email me your mailing address. Thank you and many blessings through Christ!