BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

hiding

I have been absent from my blog most of this week. I have been preoccupied with a very sick baby. Alexandra has had an upper resp. infection. She hasn't slept in her bed all week, she has only slept on top of me or in my arms, because she keeps coughing. To anyone who is not familiar with sick babies, this means I haven't slept except for a few minutes here and there all stinking week.

I am not the sweet , fun loving mama of yore, I am the bite your head off if you get out of line mama. I am the mama with barely any make-up on, who's not sure if she brushed her hair today,covered in baby snot very tired,auto-immune diseases flared out of control, pain level not managing very well haven't cooked all week crazy lady.

Dear family, I am very sorry you have had to put up with me all week. I know you don't understand my pain or exhaustion. I also must apologize for having no patience left for any of you. A very sick baby that has cried non-stop for days, that I have been holding for days has drained me. Next week will be better. I will be nicer, just please don't throw up on me or cover me in snot Alexandra has got that market cornered lately.

0 comments: