BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

snowdays part 2

It is so cold, I hate being cold. We survived snowday #1, but what do they have in store for me tomorrow? We already know school is out tomorrow. We got a lot more ice than they expected, then it started to snow.

We have a drift in front of our house over 3 ft. deep. The boys are ready to go out and go to war. I am so glad the power and water are still on. We are pretty well stuck here all together. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be miserable again.

We still don't have a dryer, and are unable to hang out the laundry, so we have been hanging it in the house, at least we don't have to worry about unexpected guests. I really hate laundry hanging on my canopy bed. It really bugs me. It is not the least bit romantic to have childrens' socks and underwear hanging off your bed.

I just have to hang on for a few more days, and then all this beautiful white, glistening , who am I kidding....crap will melt and just go away.

Oh lord, please let the water the electricity, and the food hold out until the weather clears, and the big children go back to school ...Amen

0 comments: