BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

time

I really struggle to find the time to post everyday, even several times a week..I am always busy with the 2 little ones. I just don't understand how people find the time to post 3 or 4 times a day. And what the heck is twitter, i have no desire to twitter or tweet or even read them.

I do most my blogging with a baby in my lap or attached to my breast, no caps, no puncuation, i am not evven sure i can spell anymore.

I probably spend too much time sending slightly saucy e-mails to my husband,but that is so much fun,and taking time to flirt with my husband has great benefits.

Time just seems to go by so fast, i found a pair of sandals when i was cleaning out closets. these little blue sandals fit Alexandra perfectly, and she loves to wear them. It doesn't seem possible that they were Andrews' shoes, and he wore them over 20 years ago. Time, it just gets away from you, it really does.

1 comments:

momoflots said...

I agree - sometimes I look at my big kids and wonder how this happened - how they turned into big hairy, deep voiced creatures that love to tease me about how short I am - I love every minute of it but boy, I wish I knew back then what I know now!! Don't your younger babies grow up faster now?!!! BTW - all my computer time is done with a nursing babe too!!! (What is twitter anyway?!! I can hardly work my cell phone - let alone do all this new fancy stuff - my boys say I'm technologically challenged - I'm not really - just old!!)