BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

this 'n that

Yesterday was Kyles' fiancee Timmis' 18th birthday. I baked cupcakes for the children in honor of her birthday. We sang to her and then ate a lot of really yummy cupcakes. She is a very sweet young woman, and they are planning to marry at Sacred Heart in June 2010.

I think she and Kyle will be very happy together, they are committed to each other, and i hope it will work out for them.

Last night was the schools annual donkey basketball game, i bought tickets for the children, but Ben andI didn't feel like going, so after supper they all loaded up Andrew drove the van, and everyone went to the game, even the babies. I took a 30 minute bubble bath by myself, with no one yelling outside the door, or sitting in the bathroom talking to me, or throwing toys in my bath water for me to play with, it was lovely.

I fell asleep for a while, and then when Ben got out of the shower, we talked, and watched a little t.v. IT was the best 30.00$ I had spent in a long time. We really enjoyed the quiet.

Speaking of quiet, Ben went to the grocery store, and to pick up my meds. I was in so much pain today, he took both the little ones with him. I am under strict orders not to work while they are gone. I took a long hot shower, and I am going to peek outside and see if the wind is blowing. The sun is shining, but it was only 27 degrees this morning , and I am not convinced it has warmed up enough for me.

Yesterday, I went on the 50's Housewife blog to read what she had, and I decided to take the decorating style quiz she had from the Happy at Home blog. It was really accurate, I am a yummy mummy. That is too funny to me.

I have so much to do, I should be finishing my spring cleaning, and figuring out how i am going to manage everything this week, and all the Masses involved with Holy Week , but i am going to listen to my husband, and relax for a little while

0 comments: