BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Christian

Nov. 30, 2005, I was admitted at 5:00 am at Baptist Hospital in OKC for a scheduled c-section, i was absolutely terrified. The memories of my 1st c-section were just too fresh in my mind.

It had only been a year since Papas' death, and i had been planning on naming my new baby boy Morgan Ray for him...2 days before he was born, i told Ben, i don't think his name is Morgan. We changed it to Christian Joseph...

He was born 3 weeks before his due date, and he was so beautiful...blond hair, blue eyes, such a sweet baby...my great niece Braelyn was born 1 yr. ago and they share a birthday...i have children the same ages as my 2 older nieces...that is the fun of being in a large family, plenty of love to go around...

Christian had a family party last night, his god-parents Fred and Indiana were over, plus Billie, and Bobbie, and their daughters...it is always a full house at our house...

Alexandra is trying to steal his new cowboy boots and cell phone, she doesn't care about the bat-man or other gifts, but those boots and that phone...she keeps telling Christian me boots, me phone...he just isn't buying it... oh well, her birthday is in less than 2 weeks, and then the boot will literally be on the other leg..

Happy 4th Birthday Christian , you are a very special little boy, and such a blessing to us all!!!I love you~mama

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Just saw your comment on "To Love. honor, and Vacuum" and saw that you have 9 children. That's amazing!
I would love to have lots of kids but I don't know where I would put them or how I would feed them or transport them, or go on family trips and all those little things that seem to matter until you actually have the children.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see what God has in store for me.
Anyway, God bless you and your family :)

momoflots said...

Happy Birthday Christian!! With all our children we were bound to have a birthday that was super close!! You now have a f@#$@some four and I now have one that I have to teach to drive - we are both in for adventure!!!