BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My beloved, my heart

This week has flown by. Ben and I went to OK City on Monday, he was having some tests performed at the Heart Hospital, and we planned to blitz the stores and do most of our Christmas shopping at the same time.

The shopping went very well, and we had an enjoyable time . The malls and walmart were not crowded during the day, and we really were able to look and shop with out crowds until after 5:00. It was crazy then. We just stopped, went out to eat and relaxed in our hotel room for a while. I wrapped for 8 hours in the course of a day and a half. Did i mention i hate to wrap...

Bens' tests did not go so well. He passed out during the tilt test, and they have diagnosed him with a communication problem between his brain and body. i always knew he was a nut and a half... they also found a "defect" on his stress test. He was originally scheduled for an angioplasty on the 29th, but his episodes are lasting longer and longer, they have moved the procedure to the 21st.

We had originally planned to take Nicole and the family ice skating on Monday for her 14th birthday, but this is quickly becoming urgent. I am going to bake snickerdoodles tomorrow, as she doesn't want a birthday cake, and i am going to conspire with Andrew, Tiffiany, Kyle , Timmi and Ashley to make her day as fun as possible without her Mommy and Daddy.

I just want my husband to be ok, to feel better, to not be afraid of the next episode causing him to black out...it is very frightening...I am praying non-stop for him, and asking everyone i know to pray for him also...25 years together just isn't enough...

Last night he had a very special evening planned for us. He had tickets for us in the orchestra section to watch the Ok City ballet perform the nutcracker suite...It was so beautiful, I loved it..we all dressed up, and watching the girls was pure joy...He took us to dinner at the Art Museum Cafe, and while he didn't disclose the amount, i think we spent more on that one meal, than all year in restaurants...

Life is beautiful, love is contagious, it just multiplies over the years, and i am praying that God will watch over my beloved as he faces this challenge with his health. It comforts me to know people will be praying for him..I will be praying and hoping too.

0 comments: