BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 days before Christmas

With apologies to fans of the Christmas Carol...

On the 1st day before Christmas my true love said to me you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 2nd day before Christmas my true love said to me, we still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 3rd day before Christmas my true love said to me, we have 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 4th day before Christmas my true love said to me, we have 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 5th day before Christmas my true love said to me, you've hid 5 loads of laundry in my closet, 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 6th day before Christmas my true love said to me, how did we get 6 dogs, and why does your puppy wear a dress? you hid 5 loads of laundry, 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 7th day before Christmas my true love said to me, the children are out of school next week, we have 6 dogs, you hid 5 loads of laundry, 4 wild little boys, 3 teenager, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 8th day before Christmas my true love said to me, give me your Christmas list or there will be nothing for you under the tree, children are out of school,6 dogs, you hid 5 loads of laundry, 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 9th day before Christmas my true love said to me...how did we get 9 children!!!8 gifts for christmas, children are out of school, 6 dogs, you hid 5 loads of laundry, 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy...

On the 10th day before Christmas my true love said to me ....you'd better get to wrapping, how did we get 9 children, 8 gifts for Christmas, children are out of school, 6 dogs, you hid 5 loads of laundry, 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired mommy...

On the 11th day before Christmas my true love said to me , get up because it's Nikki's birthday,you'd better get to wrapping, how did we get 9 children? 8 gifts for Christmas, the children are out of school, 6 dogs, hid 5 loads of laundry , 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you're one really tired Mommy....

On the 12th day before Christmas my true love said to me , don't panic but there are only 12 shopping days left, and we're traveling in a 15 passenger van, it's Nikkis' birthday, get to wrapping, 9 children, 8 gifts for Christmas, children are out of school, 6 dogs, hid 5 loads of laundry, 4 wild little boys, 3 teenagers, still have 2 toddlers, and you"re only really tired MOMMY!!!!!

My 12 days of Christmas.

The real 12 days of Christmas start on Christmas Day, and continue until the feast of the Epiphany...the song was used by Catholics during the persecution by Queen Elizabeth in England to celebrate their faith with Christ being the partridge in a pear tree...all the items had hidden religious meaning... i don't mean to be sacreligious, but this came to me in the middle of the night, and i thought it was funny...

0 comments: