BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it today, or is it tomorrow?

Alexandra is going through one of those weird baby things, and got up again at 3:00 a.m. yes, i said 3:00 a.m.. I was about to wrangle her back to sleep when Bens' alarm started going off. Started, because he hits snooze 4 times, and goes back to sleep before he gets up.

I must admit, this makes me nuts. By the time his alarm has gone off 4 times i am AWAKE!!!! and i don't want to be that awake in the wee dark hours of the morning. This time it was my daughter that was running through the house saying bye,bye Daddy...I was so not amused.

I got her back to sleep about 8:30, just in time for Christian to wake up and announce he is starving...absolutely starving..I convinced him to watch cartoons for awhile and let me lay down, but it didn't last long.

I have cooked lunch, and have vegetable beef soup in the crock-pot. Ashley and Nicole will be home about 3:20, i plan to put my pajamas on and go to bed...it has been a very long day...If Ashley tells me she has yet another practice at the Methodist Church tonight, i will cry...i support her sharing her gifts, i really do, but today, i want her to entertain the babies, and i want Nicole to clean the rest of the house, and put away the 5 trillion loads of laundry i folded(can you have a deficit in loads of laundry?) I don't know how somehow who does laundry all the time gets so behind...(the faster i go, the behinder i get).

We are doing seriously educational activities this afternoon. Watching wubzy and eating cheetos. I am waiting for Bens' friend to come by, he went to work on Kyles' car, and he is supposed to get me a Dr. Pepper on the way back....i am surviving, but i really need that Dr. Pepper.

Indiana asked Ashley if she would sing for Midnight Mass, and before she could decline, i said, she'd love to. She is singing o come, o come emmanuel, and what child is this for their Dec. recital on the 19th, and she will sing them for Mass. Nicole is playing God rest ye, merry gentlemen, and a song from the Nutcracker suite..she would rather take a beating than sing in front of anyone..even though she and sings in the same girls choir as Ashley, she will not sing with us. Ashley suggested we sing lo how a rose, ere blooming...because mama sings in the rafters, and thats a rafter kind of song...i asked her what i was supposed to do with Alexandra while we sang, and she said bring her up with us, she loves to sing too...you know what they say about payback...Midnight Mass with all of us, and me singing ,ugh definitely ugh....

0 comments: