BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

decking the halls

Last night we finally put the ornaments on the tree, it was a do or die moment as Christian, Sean and Alexandra were attacking everything on the dining room table. Alexandra was trying to drive the little rocking horse across the floor and play with the miniature stroller. She broke several ornaments while i was trying to put the hooks on them.

I put my delicate ones up high, and turned them loose, after all the children had finished, i snuck back in the dining room and straightened them out. I always balance out the tree, this year i had Nicole help me, and i found out she is as weird as I am.

The girls took pictures of the tree and mantle which they promised to post for me, but i am not holding my breath. I would do it myself, but i remain computer illiterate, and proud of it. They offer to teach me things, and i always refuse. Thats' one of the things i have teenagers for.

Ashley is at rehersal, Nicole is tutoring a friend that fell behind in school while she was out ill. My house looks like a bomb went off in it, with dishes to wash, laundry to fold, and children to bathe, and all my big helpers gone.

I will have to blog another day Connor just spilled a glass of ice water all over my pants, and Alexandra is dancing on my cedar chest stark naked playing her guitar and singing. We have to hunt for hats, scarves and gloves...tomorrows temp. at bus time is estimated to be 11 with windchill it may be below zero...maybe Andrew will just drive them, as Kyle still has my van and I am stranded

0 comments: