BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jonny blue eyes

My 9 year old son Jonathan is a chronic pain in the butt, I mean sweet, obedient child. He has a crazy temper, and takes himself very seriously. Whatever you do, do not laugh at this child.


I have such a crazy sense of humor, and he is so intense!!!!!! He has no sense of humor. Like the time we were at the Dr.s office, and he had to have a shot. He started howling at the top of his lungs. This was before the nurse was in the room. The louder he howled the harder I laughed, it was terrible.


He spent the night at his friends last night, and was trying every trick in the book to stay again, but there is school tomorrow, and I wasn't buying his 25 reasons not to come home.


Here are my 25 reasons to come home listed in order

1.Because I said so. Any other questions.


To really mess up his night, I reminded him the trash does not take out itself, and was waiting for him to get over himself. Could his night get any worse? You bet, the awful dreaded bath time. Jonathan believes water is for playing in or marching in and out of . He does not believe in soap or shampo. I was tired and did not give him the usual bath time litany. It goes like this. Take off your clothes, put them down the laundry chute, Turn on the water, get in the bath . Use soap and wash your body, rinse your body, wash your hair with shampoo, rinse your hair . Get out of the bath , dry off(very important step) put your pajamas on.


He came downstairs with dry hair, pajamas stuck to his body,and when I called him over to see if he smelled clean he turned around and ran upstairs crying to take another bath.


I guess he wasn't going to pass the sniff test.

0 comments: