BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 5, 2008

hearts

It is quite an adjustment having adult children. They just don't buy, because I said so anymore. Kyle turned 18 in March, and we have clashed ever since. Do your chores, be on time, curfew is still enforced. It just seems to go on and on.

We had words regarding curfew, homework, chores, etc. He left for work angry and upset. I stayed home angry and upset. He came home from work, and said, Mom I brought you a present . As the savvy mother of 9, my first response was it's not alive is it. I don't want any presents that are alive (Kyle is always rescuing things). Hold out your hands Mom , he said.

I put out my hands, and he placed a small black box in it. Inside was a small gold heart, inside it said Mom. Kyle said I'm sorry we haven't been getting along lately. I don't mean to fight with you. I heart you Mom, and I love you.

I think we're going to be just fine, and I heart you right back Kyle.

0 comments: