BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

alexandra

My little Rosie flower is 10 months old. This year is flying by, she is in such a hurry to do everything. She seems to be picking up new words so quickly, my favorite is Mama. She reaches for whoever takes her fancy, and yells quite loud if they do not take her quick enough.

She is taking her first tentative steps. She will cruise the furniture, or hold a hand and walk around. She has even taken 1or 2 steps , before she remembers she is walking, and sits down to crawl.

She has grown so much, from that tiny bundle placed in my arms last December. She is 22lbs, and tall too. She has her 2 bottom teeth, and more on the way. Her hair is thick and dark,like my Mothers' and her eyes are dark brown. I think she is beautiful.

I love how soft her skin is, how sweet she smells, how she holds my hand as she nurses. I love when she reaches for me(even at 3:00a.m.) She is a joy and a blessing. I want to enjoy every moment with her.

I know from experience babies grow up so fast, and in the blink of an eye my baby won't be a baby any longer.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You have a beautiful family. Thanks for checking out my site. Your blog header is very cool. Congrats on your newest little one. May God bless you in abundance.

Kimberly said...

Thanks for popping in, my secretary Ashley, set up my header and my playlist, I am so computer illiterate.