BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

lop-lops

It is true, Alexandra comes by her shoe obsession honestly. Nicole and I love shoes. It was bad enough, when she raided my closet, pulled all the shoes off the shelf, and paraded around the house, but now she wants to take the shoes right off strangers feet.

At Shayla's wedding reception, a lot of women kicked off their shoes and left them on the edge of the dance floor. Tiffiany and I had a heck of a time trying to pull them off her feet, and return them to the proper owner. She ended up wearing Tiffianys' lop-lops most of the night.

At the butterfly palace, instead of being totally entranced by the butterflies landing everywhere, she became interested in another little girls shoes, Lola wanted to engage her in conversation with the ulterior motive of running off with her shoes.

We bought the 4 of us new lop-lops at the 5&10 store in Branson for a 1.00 each, however, i did not anticipate the nine hour drive home with her stealing Christians shoes, and wearing hers, his, and mine, yelling lop-lop, lop-lop everytime they fell off. It was quite a ride.

She stole Ashleys' shoes the other day, and they were locked in a full blown argument. A 17 year old, and a 20 month old fighting over shoes. I did what any reasonable rational parent would do, i told Ashley to stop yelling, and give the baby the shoes. Thats' not fair Mom, they are my shoes. Like i care about fair, i just want her to stop screaming lop-lop at the top of her lungs.

i told Ashley, don't you think she has my shoes too...Give the baby the lop-lops...she wears them to bed, she wears them on the toliet, she even tries to wear them in the bath....I just want peace and quiet, and a lop-lop free life....

1 comments:

momoflots said...

And this is how our little one get away with everything!! I tell my kids the same thing - Just give her the ____ I just want her to be quiet!!!!