BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another August Birthday

I have decided August should officially be named Tucker birthday month. We have so many birthdays this month that we kind of get caked out...Ben requested lemon meringue pie for his Birthday yesterday.

I made 2 to make sure we had enough to go around, and a chocolate pie because the littles like it better. We are having the official birthday dinner Wed. evening so that Andrew and Kyle can both be here. I really hate Kyles' work schedule, between work and college, and Timmi, I never see him. He is looking for an apartment in the town he goes to school, and as he works and attends college there, it would make so much sense, but I still don't like it.

Ben has requested roast turkey, baked beans, pasta salad, corn on the cob, and homemade bread for his dinner, I think we will have ice cream sundaes for dessert, as we have already had 4 different cakes this month plus pie....It would be so much easier to just declare a birthday month and call it over.

I have 2 whole weeks until Connors' birthday, I just can't imagine how crazy birthdays must be for a family like the Duggars, when we seem to go from one to another all the time. We have a one in Jan., 1 in Feb. , 1 in Mar. , 2 in April, 4 in August, 1 in Sept. , 1 in Nov. , 2 in Dec. I may never send Christmas cards again, as we go from Thanksgiving to 3 birthdays, and then Christmas.....My Mother accused me of having really bad timing, is that what you call it....

Ben enjoyed his low-key dinner, we are supposed to go out to dinner, and to the movies this week as a treat for him, he is really looking forward to our date, and so am I...

Happy Birthday Honey, I can't quite believe you are 47, it doesn't seem possible that we met 30 years ago. How did it happen, where did 30 years go???? He gets a little annoyed that he looks his age and i don't, but i asked him would you rather i looked older than you, I mean look at Barbara and George Bush, she has looked like his mother for 30 years or so, now that would be bad....

I love you birthday boy, and you still rock my world...and you look good , even if you look your age, i think that salt and pepper hair is very sexy on you....

1 comments:

momoflots said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Tucker!! You must have an amazing life - laughing all the time - your wife is hilarious - even funny through the hard times!!!

October is our very busy birthday month - (in-laws birthday - you know the kind that you must celebrate with gusto - or you are in trouble :0)!!!)