BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What a nightmare

I have not been able to blog regularly, I haven't really settled into a back to school routine, plus, we have had the little ones down with a virus, then i had a migraine and literally lost 3 days. I couldn't stand or sit without help, the pain medication in order to help knocked me out. I was completely unable to function.

God is gracious though, and my migraine was timed with Bens' days off, and he took over. He lifted me in and out of bed, held onto me, helped me in and out of the shower, what a blessing he was to me, even when he didn't feel like it...

So today, while my house is a little worse for the wear, and my laundry is behind once again,(I may take a vow, to never try to catch up, because it always gets worse when i open my big fat mouth). I am almost out of dish soap, and laundry soap, groceries, and puppy food. Kyle did buy pull-ups for his baby sister, so we do have some priorities....I am still grateful.

As for the nightmare, well it wasn't the messy house, or the upstairs air-condition getting out of balance, and leaking through my living room ceiling before someone, anyone noticed, or the heat-wave again, and the downstairs air-conditioner freezing up, or even 2 puppies in the house, and a potty-training 20 month we yells pee-pee every time she doesn't want to do something , and then expecting you to do the potty dance, and sing the potty song everytime she goes because crazy Ashley made one up, and Lola screams dance every time she pee-pees.

My nightmare involved Glenn Beck. I have to admit, I have been watching him for quite some time, and it is frightening, that I have found in the last few months, he has made complete sense to me. I thought it was temporary, as he is a little over the top, and once the children returned,to school,and some semblance of sanity was restored to me, I would think he was crazy once again.

Last night i fell asleep watching his re-run that came on at 1:00a.m. I was sick, and had gone to see my Dr. but i couldn't see my Dr., I had been given a new one. I needed to be hospitalized, but my insurance wouldn't allow it, and they wanted to put me in the county ward...I argued with the Dr. He said, he had the authority to hospitalize me, against my will , for the good of my neighbors, as i might be contagious. And the name of this wonderful Dr. ? Dr. Glenn Beck......

I have been so angry about the government wanting to interfere in so much of our lives, and while i tend to be very conservative in all my views, i have always felt we needed to have the freedom to make our own life choices, and the compassion to help those less fortunate. I don't want anyone making these decisions for me and mine, let alone some idiot in Washingtion D.C.

Why is it that most people that go into politics, lose their minds once they get there? I have been irritated by the gov. before, i have been angry, but this is the first time in my life, i have been frightened. I am stunned by the arrogance of politicians, and unelected czars, who all think they know better than the poor average folks. We just need some smart folk to make up our minds for us, and decide what is right for us, and tell us what to do. And, the really dumb ones like me, with 9 living children and 12 pregnancies, they probably need to tell me, and others, like me how many children we need to have, because leaving it in Gods' hand just isn't good enough, and we don't necessarily have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

1 comments:

momoflots said...

I agree - I've never been frightened about the politics of this country before - just strongly disagreed at times but now... I'm scared - I don't want someone else deciding how my family should live!!! These are crazy times and we are being governed by power crazy people!!!